Welcome to the 3D-Eye Office support page on our Customer Care Center.
3D-Eye Office is a legacy product and as of December 31, 2011, will no longer be actively supported.
3D-Eye Office was released in 2000 and was used by thousands of eye care practices around the world. Through the years, our 3D-Eye Office customers provided ideas for additional content, features and administrative tools to improve the experience with the software and make it easier for their practices to use. To that end, we significantly upgraded our in-office product when LUMA was released in September 2009.
LUMA is a state-of-the-art patient education and practice marketing application that is currently used by thousands of practices worldwide. As healthcare continues to become more complex and embraces technology, we designed LUMA as the practice’s daily communication tool.
If you are a legacy 3D-Eye Office customer, you will gain the same benefits and more by migrating to the LUMA platform.
A few of the most significant improvements with LUMA are:
- Web-enabled- allowing for faster programming and upgrades delivered to you throughout the year. Updates are just a click away. No more disks!
- Enhanced User Interface- visual references to the anatomy and conditions for easier reference and navigation with fewer clicks.
- Creation of Quick Lists– arrange your most frequent topics and playlists into a Quick List for ease of use.
- Trivia Slides – enhance your communications by selecting from a library of “Did You Know” slides, or add your own!
- Scheduler– the new scheduling functionality allows you to tailor communications throughout the day and week in the waiting room.
- Optical Advisor– use this new tool discuss “good, better, best” options in the dispensary and facilitate your recommendations on lenses and add-ons.
- License Flexibility– the standard LUMA Eyecare license is for 10 PCs, which can be used at multiple locations. Plus, LUMA Eyecare has various modules, so that you can customize a solution that is right for you.